Emerging AI Cyber Security Attacks!
Cyber Security Top Emerging Attacks in 2023
- Hacking of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) Systems: As more businesses rely on AI and IoT systems, hackers will continue to target these systems in order to gain access to sensitive data and systems.
- Cloud Computing Attacks: Cloud computing will continue to be a popular target for cybercriminals in 2023. Hackers will use advanced techniques to exploit weaknesses in cloud security systems, as well as to gain access to cloud-hosted data.
- Phishing and Social Engineering: Phishing and social engineering are still some of the most dangerous and effective cyber security attacks. Hackers will continue to use these techniques to gain access to sensitive data and systems.
- Ransomware Attacks: Ransomware attacks are becoming increasingly common, and many organizations are unprepared for this type of attack. In 2023, ransomware will continue to be a major threat, as hackers use it to extort money from victims.
- Cryptojacking: Cryptojacking is a type of cyber attack in which hackers use a victim’s computer resources to mine for cryptocurrency without their knowledge or permission. In 2023, cryptojacking will continue to be a major threat, as hackers use it to generate profits from victims.
People also explored (blogs):
Author: C. IMRAN
IT Program Manager, Business Owner (www.shieldonsystems.com)
We work with a variety of technologies, platforms, and frameworks to help you develop custom eCommerce & software solutions, build mobile applications, & provide cybersecurity services. We also provide training and support to ensure the successful implementation and maintenance of the solutions. With our expertise, you can be confident that your business will be able to stay ahead of the competition and achieve success.
Email: [email protected]